There are many options for donating your home, second home, commercial building, vacant land, farm, or other real estate to Russell Sage College. There may be a gift plan available that will help you achieve your charitable and financial goals.
A gift of real estate could be right for you if you have any of these goals:
- You own real estate for which you no longer want to be responsible.
- You are willing to donate your home if you can continue to live in it.
- You own real estate that you are willing to sell to us for a bargain price.
- You own real estate that you are willing to donate if you get income in return.
- You want to save income taxes.
- You want to make a generous gift to Sage.
How it works
Here are some common techniques for making a gift of real estate to Sage.
- Give your real estate now.
- Give your home now, but continue to live in it as long as you wish.
- Give your real estate now and receive payments for life.
- Give your real estate through your estate.
- Give a portion of your real estate and keep the rest.
- Sell your real estate to us for less than its appraised value.